For adults over 18
New check-ins 1-4 PM daily.
More information (541) 389-2820 ext. 18
Please review our Rules and Guidelines for Single Adult Residents
What we offer residents
- 3 meals a day
- Case management
- Access to personal hygiene products and clothing
- On-site laundry facility
- Weekly access to onsite AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous) sessions
- Access to community resources
- A positive and dignified environment combined with guidelines and accountability
What to expect
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- Residents are required to be off premises Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 4 PM.
- Residents may be allowed to participate in an on-site Work Experience Program.
- Sobriety is enforced by drug and alcohol testing done on site.
- Residents are subject to a curfew.
Typical adult singles bunk room
Each room at the Inn has three bunk beds with a maximum occupancy of six residents per room. We provide two totes (one lockable) and a designated shelf for toiletries, towels and washcloths for each resident. Every room has a bathroom.