We are so very grateful for your support in helping us meet our immediate needs. Listed below are items that are needed to meet demand throughout the year.
Donations are gladly accepted Monday through Friday from 9am – 4pm. Due to ongoing construction on-site, storage capacity is limited, so staff approval is required for all donations. If you or your organization has conducted a donation drive, please call Courtney at 541.322.8768 ext. 11 to arrange a delivery time. THANK YOU!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 541-389-2820.
For more specific information on in-kind donations please click here.
- Cash or Gift Cards (preferably store gift cards)
- Diapers/baby wipes
- 33-gallon trash bags
- Heavy duty plastic forks, knives and spoons
- Heavy duty 10″ disposable plates, soup bowls and 8 oz. cups
- Paper towels
- Men’s & women’s deodorant
- Shaving cream, disposable razors
- Tampons, lip balm, cough drops
- Individually wrapped lunch snacks
Bethlehem Inn is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization under federal tax guidelines.