We are so very grateful for your support in helping us meet our immediate needs. Listed below are items that are needed to meet demand throughout the year.
Donations are gladly accepted Monday through Friday from 9am – 4pm. Due to ongoing construction on-site, storage capacity is limited, so please refer to list below. If you or your organization has conducted a donation drive, please call Courtney at 541.322.8768 ext. 11 to arrange a delivery time. THANK YOU!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 541-389-2820.
For more specific information on in-kind donations please click here.
- Gift Cards
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Kleenex and Napkins
- Heavy Duty Paper Plates, Napkins, Bowls and Hot/Cold 8-oz cups
- Heavy Plastic Forks, Knives and Spoons
- Trash Bags: Heavy Duty (33 Gal.) and Tall Kitchen (13 Gal.)
- Refillable Pump Hand Soap and Hand Sanitizer
- Laundry Detergent
- Ice Melt
- Back Packs
- Plastic Shower Curtains
- New Standard-size Pillows
- Apples, Oranges
- Lunch Meat and Sliced Cheese
- Coffee, Creamer and Sugar
- Canned Fruits
- Individually Wrapped Snacks for Sack Lunches (such as granola and fruit snacks)
Personal Care/Hygiene Items:
- Deodorant (Men’s and Women’s)
- Disposable Razors and Shaving Cream
- Chapstick and Cough Drops
- Hairbrushes and Combs
- Baby Diapers sizes 4, 5, 6
- Baby Wipes
Clothing and Other Items:
- Seasonally Appropriate Clothing (Coats, Gloves, Boots and Long Johns etc.)
- Men’s and Women’s Underwear (various sizes, including plus sizes)
- Men’s and Women’s Socks and Thermals (various sizes, including plus sizes)
- Hand and Feet Warmers
- Sub-zero sleeping bags preferred
Bethlehem Inn is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization under federal tax guidelines.