We provide two types of emergency shelter:
Families First Program. For families with children under 18. New check-ins by appointment only. 541-389-2820 ext 22
Both programs offer the following:
- Three meals a day
- Case management
- Access to personal hygiene products and clothing
- Weekly access to onsite AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous) sessions
- Access to community resources
- A positive and dignified environment combined with guidelines and accountability
Just for families:
- We offer five units exclusively for parents with minor children.
- Families are served their meals before the adult residents and eat in their own dining area in the family housing area.
- School-aged children are transported to school by the public school bus.
- Play structure on site for younger children.