For families with children under 18
New check-ins by appointment only.
Appointments (541) 389-2820 ext. 22
Please review our Rules and Guidelines for Families
What we offer residents:
- Shelter: We have five units exclusively for parents with minor children.
- Families are served their meals before the adult residents and eat in a separate dining room located in the family building.
- School-aged children are able to attend their existing school within Central Oregon.
- Play structure on site for younger children.
- Case management
- On-site laundry facility
- Access to personal hygiene products and clothing
- Weekly access to onsite AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous) sessions
- Access to community resources
- A positive and dignified environment combined with guidelines and accountability
What to expect:
- In a family, children over the age of 18 are assigned to the single adults building.
- Sobriety is enforced by drug and alcohol testing done on site.
Typical family Room
Each room has two queen beds and two twin beds. A bathroom, towels and bedding are provided.